Don’t fall short of this seasons trends

Rumor has it that some parts of the country is experiencing clear skies and sunshine. Perhaps one day Nebraska will experience the same, so don’t pack away your shorts forever, because I have a feeling warm weather will be here sooner than you think. This summer hot new trends are approaching when it comes to jean, so get ready and find your true shorts style.

When it comes to jean shorts the choices are endless. My favorite kind of shorts are the worn out ones that have fray lining the bottom. This look is perfect for a day in the sun when all you’re looking for is a laid back style. Paired with a simple plain tee shirt, these shorts speak for themselves.

Wanting an edgier look? Go get yourself some studded shorts. These shorts will surely show off the edgy look you’re looking for. With this jean short style, try a graphic tee, perhaps your favorite band’s logo. Nothing says “style” like a pair of jeanshorts with gold studs accenting them.

Those of you not so daring, no worries, I’ve got the perfect look for you… high waisted shorts. These look best matched with a flowy shirt weather it be a tank top or a long sleeve blouse (tucked in of course.) With high waisted shorts, simplicity is key. Try to stay away from bold prints and stick with pure jean and you will be rocking this style in no time.

As you all know, I’m a huge fan of lace, so of course jean shorts with a dash of lace would be an important addition to this list. For a sweet summery look, a pair of jean shorts with lace on the bottom is a must. I like these because it shows off a fun girly style that works with almost any kind of shirt.

When you’re shopping for the hottest summer trends make sure jean shorts are at the top of your list. Go daring with studded shorts, or try flirty with lace. Embrace this nice weather by showing off what short style suits you best.

Ashley Quintela West Wind Features Editor and Hitting the Runway Blogger

$50
$1000