Announcements | April 30th

Seniors not planning to participate in the graduation ceremony please see the counseling office or your counselor ASAP; All seniors who have received a scholarship from ANY school and organization need to submit that info to Mrs. Britten ASAP. Final deadline is May 5; Creighton University will be here Tuesday April 29th @ 8:45 am to speak with interested students. If you would like to attend see Mrs. Britten for a pass; The Creative Center will be here Tuesday May 6 @ 1:00 pm to speak with any student interested in an art career. See Mrs. Britten for a pass to attend.

Any senior receiving an ROTC Scholarship or military based award see Mrs. Britten ASAP

Kiss a Senior Goodbye by buying a pack of Hershey Kisses or Hugs at lunch for $1. Purchase now thru May 8 to say goodbye to your favorite senior. Delivered to seniors after May 8. Sponsored by Key Club.

Midland University is hosting a college prep academy for sophomores and juniors on Weds, Apr 30 from 6:00-8:30 at Papio Lavista High School. You will learn how to search for colleges, how to be recruited for arts and athletics and what to ask at a campus visit. One lucky attendee will win an iPad mini. See Mrs. Britten if you would have any questions.

Auditions for the show choir, West Connection, will begin Monday, May 12 GPS – 4:30 p.m., to learn the audition choreography. Auditions themselves will take place on Monday, May 19. If you plan to audition and are not currently in a choir class, see Ms. Reetz within the next week for audition materials and information. We are looking for fresh talent to join this competitive group. West Connection is also looking for a drummer for next school year. See Ms. Reetz if you are interested to set up an audition time.

HAL students please take a few moments to complete the end of the year survey that has been sent to your student email account. It would be amazing if it was completed by the end of the week. Any questions please see Mrs. Menard or Mrs. Williams

$50
$1000