Announcements | March 7th

Students who are interested in attending a military academy and who want more information on the Congressional Nomination process, can attend an Academy and Military Information Day on Saturday, March 22 from 9 a.m. to noon at Lincoln North Star High School. For more information stop in the Counseling Office

Sophomore Senate will meet Tuesday, March 11 at 7:20 am. We will discuss Mr. Bellevue West and finalize details for the show. If you cannot attend please see Ms. Frank.

Do you participate in volunteer work within our community? The Omaha Jaycees are looking to recognize young people in our metro community who have made a significant contribution through volunteer work and community action through their Ten Outstanding Young Omahans Award. If you are interested in applying to win this award, please see Mrs. Geiken in room 122. Applications are due March 21.

The Thunderette Dance Team is looking for new members for the 2014-2015 season. Clinics and auditions are March 31-April 4. If you are interested please pick up a tryout packet from Ms. Vaughn located in the athletic office. Hope to see you at tryouts!

$50
$1000