Announcements | January 14th

STAFF COLLABORATION DAY 7

DRIVER’S ED – The next class is Tuesday, Jan 21 from 3:30-6:00 p.m. Cost is $285 payable the first day of class. Sign up in the office today.

The West/East Basketball Game is Friday. The spirit days are: Thursday; Celebrity Day! Dress like your favorite movie star, athlete, or singer, but leave your wrecking ball attire at home. Friday: Spirit Day!

The next PTSA meeting is Tuesday, Jan 14 at 7:00 p.m. in the small cafeteria. All students and parents are encouraged to attend.

Skills USA will meet Jan 15 at 7:30 a.m. in Rm 617.

Latin Club will meet at 3:20 Weds, Jan 15 in room 346. We will prepare our plans for the semester and begin to drill for our Latin Quiz Bowl Competition!

The next National Honor Society meeting will be NEXT Weds, Jan 22 at 7:30 and 3:25. Please attend one of these meetings and note the change in date.

Those interested in trapshooting can pick up an information packet in the activities office.

The much anticipated Dodgeball Championship between Bellevue West and Bellevue East on Weds, Jan 15 at 6 p.m. in the south gym. A donation will be asked for at the door to support The March of Dimes. Come cheer on Team Number Juan! After the game, the 8th Annual Pep Rally and Wing Wars will take place at DJ’s Dugout at 7 p.m.You won’t want to miss the great prizes and contests!

The Gay-Straight Alliance’s first meeting of the year is today, Jan 14, from 3:25-4:15 in room 145.

$50
$1000