Announcements | November 8th

Announcements+%7C+November+8th+

STAFF- EARLY DISMISSAL – NON COLLABORATION DAY

Seniors! Dedications for the yearbook are due by Friday Nov 8. Any dedications received after that date will have a $10 alteration fee. After Dec 20, there will be no alterations unless the yearbook contacts you. Yearbooks are still available in room 426! Come on down anytime between 2nd period and GPS and after school and order yours today! Right now they are only $55! But the price goes up in December!

There will be a Science Olympiad meeting Monday, Nov 11 after school in room 348.

The Bellevue West Blood drive is November 15.If you are 16 or older and would like to give blood please stop by the lunch table this week and sign up. If you are 16 you need a parent permission form signed before signing up. Help us reach our goal of 130 units of blood!

STUDENT – (TEACHER TRAINING) EARLY DISMISSAL AT 1:20

The Fall One-Act Play Festival has it all. See four shows in one night: The Hungry Games – Written by Jade Miralles and Tejiri Smith, and directed by Jay Laravie; A Simple Task, Macbeth and Oz. Admission is free with a BPS i.d., adults are $6. Shows are Thurs, Fri, Sat at 7:00 p.m. each evening.

Everyone who signed the bullying pledge last week and received a yellow ‘stop bullies’ ribbon, remember to wear your ribbons this Friday to help support the cause

Sophomore HAL students – Please check your email regarding academic planning panels during GPS next week. These panels will provide you with valuable information about your class registration for next year. Central High’s 13th Annual Chess Tournament is Saturday, Nov 23. Interested students should see Mrs. Williams in room 135 by Friday, November 15 for more information about registration and teams.

All Bellevue Public Schools’ students, parents, retirees, and staff are invited to participate in the Veterans Day parade on Saturday, Nov 9, 10 a.m. Please meet at Bellevue East High School by 9:00 a.m. to ride a school bus in the parade. Join in the fun and pay tribute to our service personnel and their families who defend our country.

Reminder to all students who plan to try out for a winter sport, you MUST have a sports physical on file in the athletic office BEFORE tryouts. The first official day of the season is November 18.

Any boy interested in playing golf for Bellevue West this spring, there will be a meeting on Tuesday Nov 12 in Room 131 right after school. If you can’t make the meeting or have questions please see Coach Klug in Room 131. If any girl is interested in playing tennis for Bellevue West, there will be a meeting on Tuesday Nov 12 in Room 412 right after school. This message is for all returning players and any player who is wishing to play this season. If you have any questions, stop by and ask Coach Bartlett in Room 412.

Help a child in need this year by donating a brand new unwrapped toy to Toys for Tots through “It’s All OK” a DECA Senior project and Bellevue West’s ROTC. Put your name and grade on a piece of paper, attach it to the toy and you’ll be entered to win an iTunes gift card on December 9. Boxes are located in the office and outside room 311. Happy Holidays!

$0
$1000