Announcements | September 18th

STAFF COLLABORATION DAY 7

DRIVER’S ED – The next class begins Sept 24. Class times are3:30-6:00 p.m., Tuesdays and Thursdays. You must have a learner’s permit to participate. Cost is $285. Sign up today in the office.

Cyber Patriots meet every Weds from 3:30-4:45 in Rm 619 – no experience necessary. Contact Mr. Parkison or Chief Swingle for more details. T-Bird Robotics Club meets every Thursday from 3:30-4:30 in Rm 619. Magic, The Gathering Strategic Games Club meets every Tuesday at 3:30 in Rm 619. Contact Mr. Parkison for more details.

The mascot club will meet on Weds, Sept 18 at 3:30 in Room 344. All current members and anyone interested in becoming a mascot should attend. If you cannot attend the meeting, please see Mr. Butler in room 344 prior to the meeting Wednesday.

Sophomores and Juniors: Reminder that the deadline to sign up for the PSAT Test is September 25th. Bring $17 to the main office if you plan to register.

ROTC Booster Club will be selling Chick-fil-A regular and spicy chicken biscuits and sandwiches in the cafeteria immediately after school every Friday.

Please release Comparative World Religion students at 8:50this morning for a field trip. Students are to meet in the cafeteria.

Are you interested in teaching or honoring the teachers you see every day? Then join the Future Educators Association. Our first meeting will be after school on Tuesday Sept 24 in room 321.

Any student interested in wrestling this year needs to come talk to Mr Schumacher. There is conditioning this fall on Tuesday andThursday mornings at 6:00 am. If you out for a sport you are expected to come sign up and come talk to him.

Voting for homecoming king and queen will be during lunch on Thursday and Friday this week. Please download a QR scan code on your phone before Thursday. If you are bringing a guest from another school please pick up a guest form in the library. Guests are $10 at the door. Bellevue East students are free with ID. The dance will be on Sept 28th in the courtyard from 7-10. If it rains the dance will be moved to the north gym. The dance is semi-formal, but appropriate Hawaiian attire is encouraged.

$0
$1000