Pretty Little Liars starts off with a bang

The ABC Family show “Pretty Little Liars” started the winter premiere with a bang. The lies continue as the winter premiere of Pretty Little Liars kicked off Tuesday night. Aria, Hanna, Spencer and Emily return for a third winter season of the hit show.

In just one episode of the new season we have already seen a rocky father-daughter relationship between Aria and Byron, Mona’s return to Rosewood High to play games and a creepy janitor is ready to take control.

Last night’s eventful episode set the tone for the rest of the season. This season is sure to be filled with mystery and exciting new discoveries. Besides the fact Mona is back at school trying to convince her peers she is mentally stable, Aria had a surprise in class when her father’s mistress turned out to be her substitute teacher. With Meredith as her teacher, Aria is less than thrilled.

As the episode came to end, so did Meredith, almost. The intentional fire in the storage booth nearly killed her when Meredith received an anonymous note instructing her to get two bags from the booth, but she managed to escape with a few minor burns. Though Byron suspects Aria and her friends, the number one suspect is Mona.

A new season equals new lies. Each episode exposes new secrets leading the girls one step closer to the truth. This season is sure to be filled with excitement, suspense and style since the A team is back and ready to take Rosewood by storm.

Ashley Quintela
West Wind Features Editor and Hitting the Runway Blogger 
$50
$1000