Westroads’ new and improved Forever 21 is worth the drive

Forever 21, a popular clothing store in Westroads Mall, has recently made some changes in adding in a second level. With so much more room, Forever 21 really does seem to have something for everyone with fairly large sections for plus sized women, men, and even kids.

Forever21 also has a larger area dedicated to accessories and shoes now. Whether you are looking for a cute pair of boots, some leggings or necklaces, you will probably be able to find it in these newly expanded sections.

One thing I noticed as I walked through the store was a notable absence of color. There was an abundance of tan, cream and black, so if you are looking for a splash of holiday color in your clothing, this would not be the place to go. Even with the kids section and the expanded levels, there still was not much color in the store. Forever21 may have extended the type of customers they can reach but there is not nearly as much variety in colors.

I went there only a few days before Christmas on December 21, but the overall impression I got was still one of efficiency. As for the service, despite the lines of last minute holiday shoppers, the checkout moved fairly fast and the store wasn’t too crowded. I went there only a few days before Christmas on December 21, but the overall impression I got was still one of efficiency.There was a absence of employees to help out in the bottom level of the store, but besides that the service was fine.

With its improvements, Forever 21 has practically become a one stop shopping destination well worth the 30 minute drive. Though it could use some slight improvements, overall the new and improved Forever 21 is definitely worth a try.

Megan Yanders
Website Calendar Editor and Reporter

$50
$1000