Announcements | May 5th

Auditions for the show choir, West Connection, will begin Monday, May 12 GPS – 4:30 p.m., to learn the audition choreography. Auditions themselves will take place on Monday, May 19. If you plan to audition and are not currently in a choir class, see Ms. Reetz within the next week for audition materials and information. We are looking for fresh talent to join this competitive group. West Connection is also looking for a drummer for next school year. See Ms. Reetz if you are interested to set up an audition time.

Senior Honors Night is Monday, May 12 at 7 p.m. Those students getting recognized will receive an invitation in class. An invite will also be mailed home to parents. Any questions see Mrs. Britten.

On Tuesday, May 6, the French Club will be having “Mankala and Musique” at 3:30 in room 222. This will be a celebration of French-speaking African culture. We will also be having some African food! See Ms. Miller if you have questions.

HAL students please take a few moments to complete the end of the year survey that has been sent to your student email account. It would be amazing if it was completed by the end of the week. Any questions please see Mrs. Menard or Mrs. Williams

$0
$1000