Announcements | April 23rd

SENIORS: To submit pictures for the senior slideshow to be viewed during graduation, please go to: [email protected]. Pictures must have at least three people in them and can only feature seniors, not underclassmen or others who have graduated.

Bellevue West is organizing a Freshmen Mentor Program for the 2014-2015 school year. We are looking for sophomores and juniors who would like to help students transition to high school. Mentors meet with freshmen during GPS approximately 12 times during the school year and lead them in a variety of activities. Students should have a minimum GPA of 3.0 and have good attendance. Stop in the counseling office for an application.

Seniors not planning to participate in the graduation ceremony please see the counseling office or your counselor ASAP; All seniors who have received a scholarship from ANY school and organization need to submit that info to Mrs. Britten ASAP. Final deadline is May 5; Creighton University will be here Tuesday April 29th @ 8:45 am to speak with interested students. If you would like to attend see Mrs. Britten for a pass; The Creative Center will be here Tuesday May 6 @ 1:00 pm to speak with any student interested in an art career. See Mrs. Britten for a pass to attend.

If you missed the NHS meeting this morning, please attend the 3:25 meeting.

Summer School Driver Education information and sign up is in the office. Upcoming classes are May 22-June 6; June 9-June 20; July 7-July 18; July 21-Aug 1.

$50
$1000