Announcements | April 7th

Announcements+%7C+April+7th+

Any student interested in becoming a West Welcomer for next year must attend one informational meeting. If you do not attend one of the meetings, you will not be considered. The meetings will be Weds, April 9 after school from 3:25-3:45, and Thursday, April 10, from 7:25-7:45 in Room 322. If you have any questions please see Mrs. Seager or Mrs. Supenski in Room 322.

Juniors and Seniors – Don’t forget prom tickets will be on sale April 7-9 during 5th hour only in the library. You must have your student ID and ticket money.

Art Club will meet Wednesday, Apr 9 from 3:30-5:00 in Room 612

Juniors and Seniors – Prom royalty voting is open from Monday, April 7 until end of school day on Weds., April 9. Check your school e-mail for the link to vote.

Students who are taking the ACT test this Saturday are reminded to be here at 7:45 a.m. Due to after prom setup, the front doors will not be open. Students are asked to park in the back of the school and enter in the West Commons (Band) Entrance! You must bring your admission ticket & photo ID to be admitted! Also have your number 2 pencils & approved calculator with you. You will not be able to access your locker that morning.

The robotics club is training new members for next year. Our current competition is Tower of Babel. Club meets on Thursdays, 3:30 – 4:30 in room 619. We can train anyone!

$50
$1000