Announcements | March 25th

DRIVER’S ED – The next driver’s ed class is April 1. Sign up in the office today.

College of Saint Mary and Buena Vista University will be here at 1:00 on Friday March 28 to speak with interested students. See Mrs. Britten if you would like to attend

Senior Senate Members will meet on March 31 to discuss senior superlatives and baccalaureate

Any Future Educators planning on going to the UNO Conference need to let Mrs. Buschelman know by Wednesday, March 26.

Juniors interested in learning more about Bellevue University should attend Junior Day on Weds, April 2, 8:45-2:15. See Mrs. Britten if you would like to attend. Are you looking for a job? The Offutt AFB Exchange is looking for hard working and dependable students. See Mrs. Britten or Mrs. Sorensen if you are interested.

All winter sports lockers must be cleaned out by the end of the day on Thursday, March 27. Any items remaining in the locker after Thursday will be left unsecured in the locker room.

JUNIORS & SENIORS – Prom court voting will be held until midnight Weds., March 26. You will receive a link to vote through your school e-mail address. No votes will be accepted after midnight Wednesday.

Campus Groups meets each Wednesday at 7:00 a.m. in Rm 134. Campus ministries gives students an opportunity to positively influence our campus through ministry and fellowship.

$50
$1000