Announcements | March 3rd

Announcements+%7C+March+3rd+

Tickets are on sale for the musical ONCE UPON A MATTRESS. The show runs Tues, Fri and Sat March 4, 7 & 8 at 7 pm, and Wed March 5 at 3:45. Wed is the student, staff and senior matinee. Just bring your ID — you don’t need a ticket. Tickets for the Tues, Friday or Saturday show are available at the front office at lunch and after school, and are FREE with your ID.

“The more that you read,the more things that you will know. The more that you learn,the more places you’ll go.” Hey T-Birds, in honor of “Read Across America” month, FEA is having a book drive to help celebrate Dr. Seuss’s birthday. Help us donate books to underprivileged kids and daycares. Bring in your new or used books and drop it off at one of our boxes located in the office and throughout the school or see Mrs. Buschelman in room 321.

Student leadership group Equilibrium will meet during GPS on Wednesday, March 5 in the commons.

Pizza party for Bellevue West March 6 from 5-7 pm at Suit Up Tuxedos. Order your tux and get a free pair of sunglasses for yourself and a free t-shirt for your date.

$0
$1000