Announcements | February 27th

The next driver’s ed class is Tuesday, March 4 from 3:30-6:00 p.m. Cost is $285. Sign up in the office today.

The Key Club is sponsoring a drive for the Open Door Mission. We will be collecting personal care items for Hope Totes that will be distributed to the homeless. Some items needed include: Toothbrushes, toothpaste, facial tissues, toilet paper, shampoo, conditioner, deodorant, hand sanitizer, and lotion. The GPS or club that collects the most items will be given the choice of cookies or donuts as a prize. This contest goes from February 24 thru March 13.

A full-length ACT Practice Test will be offered at Bellevue West on Sat, March 29 from 8 a.m. to noon. Students will take a full-length test under timed conditions that will mimic an actual ACT Test day. Afterward, students will receive their scores. Students may sign up for the practice test in the counseling office.

Tickets are on sale Thursday for the musical ONCE UPON A MATTRESS. The show runs Tues, Fri and Sat March 4, 7 & 8 at 7 pm, and Wed March 5 at 3:45. Wed is the student, staff and senior matinee. Just bring your ID — you don’t need a ticket. Tickets for the Tues, Friday or Saturday show are available at the front office starting Thursday at lunch and after school, and are FREE with your ID.

Any senior who applied for the Bellevue Comprehensive scholarship and attended Fort Crook elementary for at least 4 years please see Mrs. Britten this week.

This is the last week yearbooks are available for $70! Come to room 426 before March 1 and order your copy today. Supplies are limited! On March 1 they go up to $80!!!

HAL STUDENTS – If you would like to participate in the Envirothon Competition on March 4, please stop by room 366 today to pick up a permission slip from Mrs. Menard. Check your school email for more information.

Interested in Robotics? We are looking for builders, drivers and programmers for the upcoming Robotics Expo. We can train, no experience needed. The robotics club meets on Thursdays in room 619 from 3:30-4:30. See Mr. Parkison for details.

Bellevue Public Schools Summer Hire – Apply online atbellevuepublicschools.org for summer custodian, summer daycamp counselor, and summer paraprofessional positions.

Chick-Fil-A Fundraiser for After Prom on Thursday, Feb 27, 6-8pm *10% of all orders will go towards After Prom.

$50
$1000