Announcements | February 6th

Applications are now being taken for the Bellevue Public Schools Summer Hire Program. Go to bellevuepublicschools.org, then click on personnel, then online job application. All applications must be filled out online.

Do you need a dress for Prom and don’t have a lot of cash? Then come to the Ultra Chic Prom Boutique Feb 8 from 9 am to 3 pm at the Ramada Plaza Hotel on 72nd and Grover. Over 1,500 dresses for $25 each.

The blood drive is this Friday. Our goal is 130 units! Please sign up at the table by the trophy case during lunch this week!

Are you a junior interested in law enforcement? Mrs. Sorensen has a great summer opportunity that is free for you in the career center.

If you are planning to try out for the Bellevue West Girl’s Tennis Team, we will have a meeting at 3:20 in Room 412 on Tuesday, Feb 11. The meeting will last 15 minutes. If you can’t make the meeting, you must meet with Coach Bartlett before Tuesday to get information.

Students interested in learning about Iowa Western Community College, see Mrs. Britten for a pass to attend their information session here at West on Weds Feb 12th @ 8:00 am.

It’s baaaaaack!! Who will compete and be crowned the Mr. Bellevue West this year? It’s up to YOU Bellevue West! TODAY during lunch nominate your favorite senior male to compete to be Mr. Bellevue West. Nominations will end next Tuesday. Winner of the show will receive a free tuxedo, free boutonnière and corsage, gift card for dinner, and a free mani/pedi for his lady! Don’t let your favorite guy slip under the radar!

$50
$1000