Announcements | January 31st

Announcements+%7C+January+31st+

The next blood drive will be Feb 7 during 1-5 hrs. Please sign up during lunch this week. Our goal is 133 units of blood.

Applications are now being taken for the Bellevue Public Schools Summer Hire Program. Go tobellevuepublicschools.org, then click on personnel, then online job application. All applications must be filled out online.

Hey juniors and sophomores…are you thinking about taking a Metro Academy in the skilled trades next year? Mrs. Sorensen is offering a field trip to tour the South Omaha and Applied Technology Center on Feb. 6 to see their welding, autos, carpentry, precision machining, and diesel programs. Pick up a permission slip in the career center today.

There will be a Future Educators meeting after school on Monday Feb 3 in room 321.

Are you going to Prom? Do you need a dress and don’t have a lot of cash? Then come to the Ultra Chic Prom Boutique Feb 8, 9 am to 3 pm at the Ramada Plaza Hotel on 72nd and Grover. Over 1,500 dresses for $25 each.

Student leadership group, Equilibrium, will meet in the cafeteria during GPS on Weds,Feb 5.

Monday, Feb 3, there will be a dual enrollment meeting during GPS for those students interested in getting college credit thru UNO for their AP class. See your counselor or Mrs. Britten if you have any questions.

$0
$1000