Announcements | January 27th

STAFF COLLABORATION DAY 6

Any girls interested in playing softball next year and are not playing a winter sport, there will be a meeting Monday after school in the cafeteria. Be prepared to workout after the meeting.

There will be a future educators semester two kick-off meeting on Monday Jan 27 in room 321 after school. Come and find out what we have planned for the spring!

The next blood drive will be Feb 7 during 1-5 hrs. Please sign up during lunch this week. Our goal is 133 units of blood.

Today during GPS, freshmen with the last names beginning with A-G need to report to the auditorium for registration orientation.

Bellevue West’s annual literary magazine, “Escape Key,” is now accepting submissions! Send your best poetry and/or prose to[email protected]. If you have any questions please see Mr. Sullivan or Mr. Stueve. Yearbooks are still available in room 426, however, we are almost out of stock. They are currently $70. Please come to room 426 and purchase your copy while supplies last! Team and Club photo day for the yearbook will be Wednesday February 5.

“Pursuit Youth” is a youth bible study group and will meet each Tuesday and Thursday in Rm 124 at 7:30 a.m. Everyone is invited to attend.

$50
$1000