Announcements | January

Announcements+%7C+January+

Our next Collaboration Day will be Collaboration Day 6 BEGINNING JANUARY 13, 2014 (A WEEK AFTER WE RETURN FROM HOLIDAY BREAK)

EXCUSED ABSENCES: JAN 9 SALIE 2:35; JAN 10 LUCCA 1-8 HR;

SENIORS – There will be a college visit to UNL Jan 14 from 8:30-3:00. We will tour the campus, learn about scholarships and have lunch. Space is limited so sign up with Mrs. Britten asap.

Senior HAL Students: Please sign up for one of the College Academic Planning Seminars to be held today and Friday this week during GPS. We will have Bellevue West Alumni here to give you advice as you transition to college. You can find more information in your school email. Please see Mrs. Menard or Mrs. Williams if you have any questions.

DRIVER’S ED – The next class is Tuesday, Jan 21 from 3:30-6:00 p.m. Cost is $285 payable the first day of class. Sign up in the office today.

The next PTSA meeting is Tuesday, Jan 14 at 7:00 p.m. in the small cafeteria. All students and parents are encouraged to attend.

The West/East Basketball Game is coming up next Friday! The spirit days are: Monday: Pink out- wear as much pink as you can! Tuesday: Country Club Day: Pull out your polo shirt, throw your cardigans around your shoulders, and rock your pearls! Wednesday: Patriotic Day- sport your finest red, white, and blue. Thursday; Celebrity Day! Dress like your favorite movie star, athlete, or singer. Leave your wrecking ball attire at home. Friday: Spirit Day!

$50
$1000