Announcements | December 16th

There will be a mandatory Science Olympiad meeting Monday after school in room 348

Seniors there will be a college visit to the University of Nebraska-Lincoln on Tuesday Jan 14from 8:30-3:00. We will tour the campus, learn about scholarships and have lunch. Space is limited so sign up with Mrs. Britten asap.

ART CLUB will meet Weds, Dec 18 from 3:30-5:00 at 3:20. We will do pen and ink drawing. Bring a picture of a pet or your favorite animal.

STUDENT Freshmen Senate members-please report to Mrs. Brewer’s room for short meeting during GPS Monday, Dec 16.

Take a break from cooking or shopping and dine out at Old Chicago Shadowlake location Weds, Dec 18 from 5-7 p.m. They are generously donating 10% of the proceeds to West Connection Show Choir. West Connection will be singing around 5:30 p.m. as well. Please join us and help us defray competition expenses for Branson. Don’t forget to mention us to your server so we get the proceeds.

This is the last week to get your yearbook for only $55. On Saturday, Dec 2 they go up to $70. Get yours now while supplies last!

Juniors who took the PSAT this year: Your results will be given back to you on Monday, Dec 16 in the library during GPS. Please check into your GPS and then report to the library after the 3-minute bell. We will be going through your score report and My College QuickStart, so it will take the entire period. Sophomores who took the PSAT: Your results will be given back to you on Thursday, Dec 19 in the library during GPS. See Mrs. Minahan if you have any questions

The Gay-Straight Alliance Holiday Party will be after school tomorrow from 3:30-4:15 in room 145. Join us for food and festivity.

$50
$1000