Announcements | December 11th

STAFF COLLABORATION DAY 3

All students need to log into their student portals before Dec 13 to check their semester 2 schedules. It is under “My Schedule” on the left-hand side menu. The school will NOT be printing semester 2 schedules, so students will have the option to print from home or write down their schedule/room numbers so they know where to go when they return in January. If there is an error on the schedule and a change must be made, they need to see their counselor by Monday, Dec 16. If they do not have internet access at home, they can log in before/after school or during lunch in the library. If students do not know how to access their student portal, they should stop in the counseling office.

There will be a short NHS meeting Wednesday, 12/11 at 7:35 or 3:25 in room 331. Please attend one of these meetings.

On Wednesday, those students who went to the Leadership Retreat and signed up for committee work, all committees will meet in the cafeteria during GPS. A list of students will be sent to teachers.

This is a reminder for students taking the ACT test on Saturday, Dec 14, you need your admission ticket and a photo ID to take the test. No exceptions will be made. Also, bring an approved calculator and number 2 pencils. Just a reminder, you cannot use mechanical pencils.

Juniors who took the PSAT this year: Your results will be given back to you on Monday, Dec 16 in the library during GPS. Please check into your GPS and then report to the library after the 3-minute bell. We will be going through your score report and My College QuickStart, so it will take the entire period. Sophomores who took the PSAT: Your results will be given back to you on Thursday, Dec 19 in the library during GPS. See Mrs. Minahan if you have any questions

Omaha Central High School’s Gay/Straight Alliance invites all Bellevue West students to a Holiday Dance on December 13 from 7-9 pm in Central High School’s courtyard. Admission is $5. Please see Mrs. Williams if you have any questions.

Heads up! Freshmen FBLA members will be holding a “Heads Up” tournament in the commons today and for the rest of the week. Heads Up is an electronic guessing game playd on iPads or iPhones. Pair up with a friend and play during lunch for only $1. All proceeds support the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society.

Auditions for ONCE UPON A MATTRESS, the musical comedy retelling of the “Princess and the Pea”, are Dec 12 and 13. No need to prepare anything. Auditioneers will be taught a song and dance and improvise a scene. Auditions begin at 3:30 and go until 6. See the callboard in the Fine Arts Hallway or talk to Lucca in Rm 414

$50
$1000