Announcements | December 3rd

STAFF COLLABORATION DAY 5

On Friday Dec 6 School Traditions will be here during lunch to collect orders for graduation announcements and class rings. This will be the last time they will be here until the spring. If you need additional order forms check their website or stop in the office.

Tickets are on sale in the office at lunch and after school for “A Christmas Candlelight Concert” Performances at 7:00 p.m. December 9 and 10; Adults $5, Students $3; Students with BPS i.d. free – Children under 12 free with paid adult

Diversity club will be volunteering at the Open Door Mission on Monday, Dec 9 from 4-6 pm to help with toy sorting and bagging. See Mrs. Williams in room 135 if you are interested in attending!

Auditions for the All School Musical ONCE UPON A MATTRESS will be Thurs Dec 12 and Friday Dec 13 from 3:30-6:15. Callbacks will be Sat Dec 14. Auditioners need to attend only one audition. Auditioners will be taught a song and a dance and will improvise a scene. Performances will be March 4,5, 7 & 8 See the Callboard in the fine arts hallway for more information.

Attention Freshmen Class-Freshmen Senate are selling shirts and hoodies for the class of 2017. Senate members will be coming around in GPS this week to hand out order forms and collect money. Please submit orders and money by December 20th to Mrs. Brewer in room 115.

Latin Club will meet after school Weds,Dec 4 in room 346. We will be practicing Latin Quiz Bowl questions and planning next semester’s meetings.

Art Club will meet tomorrow, Dec 4 in Rm 612 at 3:20.

Happy Holidays from the journalism department. As a special holiday treat, we are still offering the 2013-2014 Yearbooks for the low-low price of $55 until Dec 20. The price was supposed to go up to $70 on Dec 7 but we decided not to do that. If you come down to the journalism lab and order a yearbook from Mr. Stueve or one of the yearbook staff members, you can still get it for $55! Hurry while supplies last and remember, prices go up to $70 on December 21!

$0
$1000