Announcements | November 25th

STAFF – ADVANCED ED COLLABORATION

All returning softball players, there will be a meeting in the back of the cafeteria on Monday, November 25 at 3:30.

Students that have been invited to the leadership retreat are reminded to return your permission slips to the office by Tuesday, November 26.

Thank you to everyone who participated in the Thanksgiving Basket Competition organized by Key Club. We were able to support 13 families this year! Senior Senate won the competition and will be having donuts at their next meeting.

Freshmen Senate Members: Please stop by Mrs. Brewer’s room by the end of the day on Tuesday to pick up your hoodies and t-shirts to advertise. We will begin selling after Thanksgiving break.

Help a child in need this year by donating a brand new unwrapped toy to Toys for Tots through “It’s All OK” a DECA Senior Project and Bellevue West’s ROTC. Put your name and grade on a piece of paper, attach it to the toy and you’ll be entered to win an iTunes gift card on December 9. Boxes are located in the office and outside room 311. Happy Holidays!

$50
$1000