Announcements | November 12th

STAFF COLLABORATION DAY 2

The Bellevue West Blood Drive is Nov 15. If you are 16 or older and would like to give blood please stop by the lunch table this week and sign up. If you are 16 you need a parent permission form signed before signing up. Help us reach our goal of 130 units of blood!

Did you know that French is a global language, spoken by over 200 Million people across 55 countries? Do some traveling, and you’ll find you can use French all over the world!

Cyber Patriots meet on Wednesdays from 3:30 – 4:45 in Room 619; Robotics Club will meet on Thursdays from 3:30 – 4:30 in room 619;tails;”Magic – The Gathering” The strategic games club meets on Tuesdays at 3:30 in room 619. Contact Mr. Parkison for more details

Any student interested in participating in track for Bellevue West this spring, there will be a meeting on Thurs Nov 14 in Room 111 right after school. If you can’t make the meeting or have questions please see Coach Litz in Room 111.

Swimmers will have equipment checkout Wednesday Nov 13 and Thursday Nov 14 after school in the pool area.

Reminder to all students who plan to try out for a winter sport, you MUST have a sports physical on file in the athletic office BEFORE tryouts. The first official day of the season is November 18.

The Bellevue Baseball Boosters are hosting a Bellevue Dodgeball Tournament on Dec. 27 at the Lied Activity Center for any students wishing to participate. Team registration information can be picked up in the activities office.

Any boy interested in playing golf for Bellevue West this spring, there will be a meeting on Tuesday Nov 12 in Room 131 right after school. If you can’t make the meeting or have questions please see Coach Klug in Room 131. If any girl is interested in playing tennis for Bellevue West, there will be a meeting on Tuesday Nov 12 in Room 412 right after school. This message is for all returning players and any player who is wishing to play this season. If you have any questions, stop by and ask Coach Bartlett in Room 412.

Help a child in need this year by donating a brand new unwrapped toy to Toys for Tots through “It’s All OK” a DECA Senior project and Bellevue West’s ROTC. Put your name and grade on a piece of paper, attach it to the toy and you’ll be entered to win an iTunes gift card on December 9. Boxes are located in the office and outside room 311. Happy Holidays!

The mascot club will meet on Thurs, Nov 14 at 3:30 in Room 344. All current members and anyone interested in becoming a mascot should attend. If you can’t attend the meeting, please see Mr. Butler in room 344 prior to the meeting Thursday.

Any student planning to attend the Metro Field trip this Friday with Mr. Bartlett and Mrs. Prokse must have their permission slip in by Wednesday morning. No exceptions.

$0
$1000