Announcements | October 28th

STAFF COLLABORATION DAY 8

All students are reminded to turn in your First Count Form to your 2nd hour teacher today.

BUS SCHEDULE CHANGE – If you ride Bus 121, the a.m. pick up time will be 5 mins earlier for the rest of the school year.

Anyone interested in wrestling this year, there will be a short meeting on Monday Oct 28 in the wrestling room after school. If you are not in a fall sport right now plan on staying and cleaning up the wrestling room.

Girls Basketball Players – There will be a short meeting after school for all girls (9-12) interested in trying out for the teams on Tuesday Oct. 29 in Coach Kruger’s room 121. Please make arrangements to be there. If you can’t attend please stop in and see Coach Kruger.

Any student interested in playing a winter sport MUST have a completed physical form on file in the athletic office before they can try out on Nov 18th.

All cross country runners, please attend the short meeting at 3:20 in Rm 325 on Tuesday, Oct 29.

DRIVER EDUCATION – The next class begins Nov 5. Learner’s permit is required. $285 payable the first day of class. Sign up in the office today.

$50
$1000