Announcements | October 15th

STAFF COLLABORATION DAY 8

All students are reminded to turn in your First Count Form to your 2nd hour teacher today.

The 19th Annual Powder Puff Football Tournament will be held on Weds, Oct 23 at 6:30 p.m. All students, including the players and coaches, will be charged $3.00 to attend. Signups will begin on Oct 9 through Oct 17 during all lunches. Permission slips, along with $3.00, are due to Mrs. Hansen by October 21. Stop by room #113 if you have any questions.

PARENT/STUDENT/TEACHER CONFERENCES Oct 16 & 17 from 4:30-8:15 each evening. No appointment is necessary – Canned goods will be collected for the Bellevue West Food Pantry – Also, there will be a Financial Aid Night for Senior Parents on WEDS ONLY at 7:00 p.m. in the media center. New this year: Juniors, if you attend you will be entered into a drawing for a $500 scholarship.

Attention German and German Club Students! This is your last chance to order a ticket to Dinner und Deutsch! Join students of German from all over the Omaha area! We’ll get dressed up, eat German food, dance, play card games, and meet new people. The event will be on Sat Nov 9 at the German-American Society. Dress is formal or semi-formal (similar to Homecoming or Prom). Tickets are $18 and must be ordered and paid for by Thursday. See Frau Messerschmitt in room 223.

Cyber Patriots meet on Wednesdays from 3:30 – 4:45in Room 619;Robotics Club will meet on Thursdays from 3:30 – 4:30 in room 619. The Strategic games club meets on Tuesdays at3:30 in room 619. Contact Mr. Parkison for more details

PICTURE RETAKES are Tues., Oct 15. Retakes will take place before lunch. If you need to get a retake, please pick up a picture envelope in the front office. If you have any questions please see Mr. Stueve.

Seniors, if you did not attend the graduation announcement assembly, please stop in the office to pick up a packet. ALSO, PLEASE NOTE: WE WILL ORDER A CAP & GOWN FOR EVERYONE – NO FORM NEEDED unless you choose to order additional items. Orders can be turned in to School Traditions during conferences.

Students who are registered to take the PSAT Test on Weds, Oct 16 at the Support Center: Please arrive at the Support Center by 7:55 a.m. Bring a calculator and #2 pencils. If you are riding the bus to the Support Center please meet by the south dock at 7:40 a.m. The bus (#123) will leave at 7:50. Please see Mrs. Minahan in Counseling if you have any questions.

Would you like to be a part of Hope For The Cure? If so, participate in the PINK OUT at the football game this Fridaywhen we play Omaha North High School! We want to make sure the whole student section is filled with PINK Supporters, so bring your best pink and show us that you want to support breast cancer awareness. Hope to see you all there.

$50
$1000