Announcements | October 11th

All students are reminded to turn in your First Count Form to your 2nd hour teacher today.

The 19th Annual Powder Puff Football Tournament will be held on Weds, Oct 23 at 6:30 p.m. All students, including the players and coaches, will be charged $3.00 to attend. Signups will begin on Oct 9 through Oct 17 during all lunches. Permission slips, along with $3.00, are due to Mrs. Hansen by October 21. Stop by room #113 if you have any questions.

PARENT/STUDENT/TEACHER CONFERENCES Oct 16 & 17 from 4:30-8:15 each evening. No appointment is necessary – Canned goods will be collected for the Bellevue West Food Pantry – Also, there will be a Financial Aid Night for Senior Parents on WEDS ONLY at 7:00 p.m. in the media center. New this year: Juniors, if you attend you will be entered into a drawing for a $500 scholarship.

STEP TEAM selection is Monday, Oct 21 after school in the wrestling room.

PICTURE RETAKES are Tues., Oct 15. Retakes will take place before lunch. If you need to get a retake, please pick up a picture envelope in the front office. If you have any questions please see Mr. Stueve.

Seniors, if you did not attend the graduation announcement assembly, please stop in the office to pick up a packet. ALSO, PLEASE NOTE: WE WILL ORDER A CAP & GOWN FOR EVERYONE – NO FORM NEEDED unless you choose to order additional items. Orders can be turned in to School Traditions during conferences.

FBLA members who signed up to sell Puffins are reminded the deadline for all sales and money to be turned in isTues. Oct 15. See Mrs. Britten if you need an order form or have questions.

Sophomore Senate will meet Tues Oct 15 at 7:20 in room 144. Please note next week we will be meeting on Tuesdayand not MONDAY. Please let Ms. Frank know if you cannot be there!

$50
$1000