Announcements | October 8th

School Traditions will be here Weds., Oct 9 at 9:45 and 2:45 to pass out graduation announcements and class ring information.

Seniors- If you plan to take the ASSET Test onOctober 17, you need to turn your permission slip in to Mrs. Sorensen by October 10.

The Diversity Club will hold its next meeting onMonday, October 21st at 4:00 pm in room 135. We will be watching diversity movie and enjoying food from various cultures. Please see Mrs. Williams in room 135 if you have any questions!

All students are reminded to turn in your First Count Form to your 2nd hour teacher as soon as possible.

The 19th Annual Powder Puff Football Tournament will be held on Weds, Oct 23 at 6:30 p.m. All students, including the players and coaches, will be charged $3.00 to attend. Signups will begin on Oct 9 through Oct 17 during all lunches. Permission slips, along with $3.00, are due to Mrs. Hansen byOctober 21. Stop by room #113 if you have any questions.

STEP TEAM try outs are Oct 8, 9, 10 at 3:30 in the wrestling room. The team selection will be made Friday, Oct 11after school in the wrestling room.

Would you like to learn more about 2 year degrees? Iowa Western is hosting their program showcase next Tuesday Oct 15th from 8-noon. You will learn about communications, business, computer science, marketing, engineering and health occupations plus many more. See Mrs. Britten asap if you would like to attend.

FBLA members who signed up to sell Puffins are reminded the deadline for all sales and money to be turned in isTues. Oct 15. See Mrs. Britten if you need an order form or have questions.

$50
$1000