Announcements | September 30th

STAFF COLLABORATION DAY 6

Today marks the start of our celebration of National German Week! During National German Week, we celebrate the German language and culture. In 2012, President Obama stated in his Presidential Proclamation: “During the more than three centuries since the first German settlers arrived in North America, German immigrants and their descendants have played a vital role in every part of our society. With each generation, they have passed on to their children and grandchildren an enduring commitment to hard work, civic engagement, and family. Many German traditions are so ingrained in our Nation’s story that many people are unaware of their origins, but the indelible mark they have left on the character of our country is unmistakable.” Do you have German heritage? There will be a German pep rally held during GPS on Friday. If you want to attend, you must see Frau Messerschmitt in room 223 by Thursday to get a special pass to attend this German pep rally.

Cyber Patriots meet every Weds from 3:30-4:45 in Rm 619 – no experience necessary. Contact Mr. Parkison or Chief Swingle for more details. T-Bird Robotics Club meets every Thursday from 3:30-4:30 in Rm 619. Magic, The Gathering Strategic Games Club meets every Tuesday at 3:30 in Rm 619. Contact Mr. Parkison for more details.

$50
$1000