Announcements | May 13th

Announcements+%7C+May+13th+

Art Club will meet May 14 in Rm 612. This is the last meeting. Remember to wear your tie-dye shirt.

All students taking AP American Government in the fall must attend a meeting on Weds, 14 May during GPS in Room 152 (Mr. Harrison’s room). This mandatory meeting will cover the required summer assignment.

All students taking AP World History next year must attend the mandatory meeting during GPS on Thursday, May 15 in the cafeteria. This mandatory meeting will cover the required summer assignment. Please see Mr. Torrez (room 143) or Mrs. Thiessen (151) if you have any questions or if you will be unable to attend this meeting.

All library items need to be returned before you can check-out at the end of the year. Lost items will need to paid for. If you’ve lost an item and need to know how much you owe, please stop by the library. Looking for books to read over the summer? Don’t forget the library provides an eBook service through Overdrive that works on multiple platforms. If you need information, stop by the library. Prom pictures are in. Stop by the library to pick up your pictures.

Seniors are reminded to turn in your completed graduation photo order form to the front office this week.

For all students and staff who preordered a yearbook: Yearbooks will be available for pick up during lunch in the south gym. If you cannot make it to the gym at that time, they will be available again after school in Room 426.

The AP Physics 1 meeting will be held at 7:35 on May 15 in room 356 for students enrolled in AP Physics 1 in the fall. You must attend this meeting or meet with Mrs. Elliott and Mr. Schumacher to: · Complete Registration for the AP Physics Camp · Pick up your summer AP Physics Homework!

Students taking English 11 AP in the fall will meet May 13, 14 in the library during GPS so you may ask questions and receive summer assignment information. Students with last names A – M will meet on May 13. Students with last names N – Z will meet on May 14. These meetings are mandatory. See Mrs. Salinas in room 136 if you have questions.

All juniors taking AP Literature next fall need to meet in room 147 (Mrs. Smith’s room) during GPS on Thursday, or at 7:30 AM Friday morning. Attending one of these meetings is mandatory. See Mrs. Smith with any questions you may have.

POPS CONCERT TICKETS are on sale in the office at lunch and after school. Adults $5, students free with i.d.

ATTENTION JUNIORS: The Senior Senate is a group of elected students that organizes many activities, such as designing the graduation announcements, hosting the annual Powder Puff game, and helping to coordinate the baccalaureate and graduation ceremonies. If you would like to be considered for Senior Senate, please pick up a petition in room 113. The completed forms are due back by Friday, May 16. See Mrs. Hansen if you have any questions.

All girls interested in playing basketball next season, please attend the meeting Thursday at 3:20 in the small cafeteria.

$50
$1000