Announcements | September 11th

Announcements+%7C+September+11th+

STAFF COLLABORATION DAY 3

Art Club will meet Weds, Sept 11 at 3:30 in Rm 612.

There will be a baseball meeting Thurs Sept 12 at 4 pm in the library. This will be for any student interested in playing baseball that is not currently in a fall sport.

There will be a short meeting Tuesday the 17th after school in the cafeteria for all girls interested in playing soccer in the spring.

Any boys who will be playing soccer this spring and not playing a fall sport, please meet in the cafeteria on Wednesday AFTER SCHOOL for a quick meeting about conditioning and winter information.

PSAT – Sign up today in the front office to register for the test. Students must bring $17 (checks made payable to Bellevue West).

ROTC Booster Club will be selling Chick-fil-A regular and spicy chicken biscuits and sandwiches in the cafeteria immediately after school every Friday. Biscuits are $2.50 each and sandwiches are $3.50 each.

An ACT Prep class will be offered at Bellevue West from Sept 20-Oct 17 during GPS. The September class is only open to seniors who are planning to take the ACT on Oct 26. Seniors can sign up in the counseling office and space is limited. Please see Mrs. Minahan if you have any questions.

All grade 9-12 boys interested in playing basketball this year need to report to a mandatory meeting Weds, Sept 11 in the small cafeteria immediately after school. Please do not stop at your locker but proceed directly to small cafeteria.

Any student interested in wrestling this year needs to come talk to Mr Schumacher. There is conditioning this fall on Tuesday andThursday mornings at 6:00 am. If you out for a sport you are expected to come sign up and come talk to him.

Overdrive is now up and running. Overdrive allows you to access eBooks from the library. You can download a free app or read these books on Nooks and Kindles. If you’d like more information on how to access Overdrive, stop by the library.

Help support Bellevue West cheer and eat at Grandmothers restaurant on 84th and L on Monday between 6-8pm. Mention Bellevue West cheer and 20% of the profits will come back to our squads! Thanks for your support!

$50
$1000